On the eve of the premiere of blockbuster Hollywood movie “Justice League”, starring Batman and his friends, we feel we must bring this to the attention of all Truth Seekers out there.
Is Donald Trump the real-life version of Batman? It sounds like a crazy idea, but the comparisons are truly eye opening. Of the hundreds of billionaires in the world, Trump is the only one that stepped away from his playboy lifestyle and risked it all to actually bring about real positive change in the world.
We know he is a Batman fan, as he called Tim Kaine a “Batman villain”, quoted Bane in his inauguration speech, and once told a young boy from the Midwest that he is indeed Batman. Let’s take a look:
1. They’re both Gotham playboys worth billions. Like Bruce Wayne—Batman’s secret identity—Trump is a billionaire, who has been photographed with a series of beautiful women over the years. Both reside in New York City aka Gotham City.
2. They both have rich dads. Trump’s real estate career began at his father’s company, where he bought properties in Queens, Brooklyn, and New Jersey. Bruce Wayne’s father owned and operated Wayne Enterprises, the company Wayne inherited.
3. They both live in a home named after themselves. Outside of his new home on Pennsylvania Avenue, Trump’s primary residence is a penthouse at the Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. Batman lives at Wayne Manor, a palatial estate on the outskirts of Gotham City.
4. They both have a butler who tends to their secrets. Batman has Alfred. Trump has Anthony P. “Tony” Senecal, according to a 2008 Newsmax story. Senecal, the story said, “is not about to tell you about the gorgeous young women who swarmed after Donald before he married Melania Knauss. Nor will he disclose the secret of Donald’s hair.”
5. They both aim to solves mysteries. Batman has committed his life to justice and risks his life on a daily basis to stop bad guys from terrorizing Gotham, and alien groups are threatening Earth. He goes to great lengths to stop his enemies from world domination. Donald Trump walked away from a lavish lifestyle and sacrificed it all to drain the swamp, eradicate terror groups from the planet, destroy the “shadow government” that was selling out America to globalists, expose and punish global pedophilia rings, and take out the New World Order forever.
6. They both fight memorable enemies (some with two faces). Trump takes on two-faced politicians and phonies, like his arch nemesis, two-faced “Crooked” Hillary Clinton, “Low Energy” Jen Bush, Saudi Prince Alaweed bin Talal, and “Rocket Man” Kim Jong Un. He takes on middle eastern terror groups like ISIS. The Dark Knight takes on a vast rogues gallery including super-villain Harvey “Two-Face” Dent, a former politician who literally has two faces. He defeats the Middle Eastern-based League of Shadows. And of course, he repeatedly beats the Joker, his arch nemesis.
8. They travel in style. Over the years, Batman has availed himself of a car, boat, submarine, helicopter, and airplane. Trump has a fleet of cars, a private jet that cost him $100 million, a $7 million private helicopter, and a custom-built motorcycle made out of 24-carat gold.
9. They both have a crime fighting team helping them bring justice to America. Batman works with Commissioner Gordon, Robin, Batgirl, Superman, Oracle, Alfred and the Justice League. President Trump works with the likes of VP Mike Pence, Mad Dog Mattis, Rex Tillerson, Wikileaks, and some of his family members, along with world leaders across the globe.
10. They’re both the hero that America/Gotham deserves. But not the one it needs right now? Batman is often criticized for being obsessed with Justice, and operating in means that may traditionally be frowned upon because they’re too aggressive, too brutal, and too cold. It seems President Trump does too, as some of the things he does for America may “feel” tough or mean to some, but will protect and benefit us in the future. He is obsessed with making America Great Again, and will stop at nothing to make it happen, no matter whom he upsets.
Thank you, Bat-Trump! You’re more of a Batman than Ben Affleck will ever be.